Sextet Will Meet Indians For Second Time Tonight

By Hiller B. Zobel

Eddie Jeremiah, the author who doubles as the Dartmouth hockey coach, will be sending a weakened team against the varsity at 9 p.m. tonight in the Arena.

Mike Choukas, fast center who scored two goals against the Crimson in the first Dartmouth game, broke his wrist against B.U. Wednesday, and will he out for the season. With Choukas gone, Jeremiah has had to bring up utility man Gene Teevens to fill the playmaking post on the second line.

But the author of "Ice Hockey" a Barnes & Co. best-seller--has a few compensations. One is that Dartmouth, minus Choukas, beat Boston College in overtime, 5 to 4.

That upset adds strength to Jeremiah's contention that the Green is a hustling club which, if up for a game, can make trouble for any team.

Crimson coach Cooney Weiland doesn't need to be reminded of that. The aroused Indians, playing before a Winter Carnival crowd, whipped the Crimson, 5 to 1, the first time the teams met.

Weiland, pleased with the showing of the varsity against Army, says he hopes the 10 to 2 win over the Cadets shows that the Crimson is "on the right road," at last.

Unfortunately, wing Nat Harris and defenseman Bill Bilss will still be unavailable tonight. Weiland will have to keep rotating John White, Dusty Burke, and Harry Sedgwick on the backline, while Bob DeBlasio centers a second forward line of Bill Timpson and Doug Anderson.

The probable lineup:

Harvard: Corning, c; Burke, rd; White, ld; Marshall, rw; Kittredge, c; Preston (C), lw.

Dartmouth: McMahon, g; Grocutt, rd; Brower, ld; Scully, rw; Harrison (C), c; Dow, lw.