Bruins Seek Second Victory Over Varsity Sextet Tonight

Brown's hockey team will try to make it two in a row over Cooney Weiland's varsity sextet at 9 p.m. tonight in the Arena. The Bruins defeated the Crimson, 4 to 1 at Providence in January, and are favored to repeat. The Yardlings take on the Brown freshmen at 4 p.m. on the same ice.

With only three defeats charged against them, the Bruins are one of the leading candidates for the Eastern representative to the N.C.A.A. competitions in Colorado. Don Sennett and goalie Don Whiston, among the East's top point-getters and notminders, respectively, pace the team. Brown defeated Dartmouth, 6 to 1, on Saturday, while the Crimson was dropping a close one to Princeton. In the two games previous to their victory over the Green, the Bruins lost to Yale, 3 to 2, and crushed B.C., 11 to 2.

Welland has been juggling his lineup in practice in an effort to shake the Crimson out of its recent slump.

The Yardlings will keep close watch on Pat Goggins when they face off against the Brown freshmen today. Last January, Goggins scored with 32 seconds to play to hand the Crimson their only tie of the season.

Coach George Roberts will use his usual "two balanced lines" with Jeb Bray centering the first trio and Dick Clasby the second. The freshmen are favored, although there are no comparative scores to go on.

Harvard--Corning, g; Bliss, ld; White, rd; Preston (C), lw; Kittredge, e; Marshall, rw.

Brown--Whiston, g; Maley, ld; Sutherland (C), rd; Wheeler, lw; Sennott, c; Malo, rw.