Varsity Plays Yale in Home Tennis Match

Comparative scores should mean nothing today when the varsity tennis team plays Yale at 3 p.m. on the Soldiers Field courts. The Crimson, which has been a mediocre team all spring, will be "up" for this match, according to Coach Jack Barnaby.

Though, for example, the Elis beat North Carolina, 7 to 2, while the varsity lost to the Tar Heels by the same score, Barnaby still feels that his team may defeat the Blue in the traditional 15-match meeting.

The usual six men will play in the top positions for the Crimson. Charlie Ufford will lead off, followed by Bob Bramhall, Art French, Dave Watts, Bayard Robb, and Paul Tobias. Playing in the next four singles spots will be Gerry Murphy, Bill Goodman, Mitch Reese, and Lee Schimberg.

Barnaby has completely changed his doubles line up since the first match in April. Bramhall and Ufford will play one today, with French and Watts second and High Nawn and Bill Goodman third. Robb and Reese, Chase Peterson and Murphy will form the two extra combinations.