Report on College Football Video Due from NCAA Committee Today

The long awaited report of the television committee will be presented today to the delegation at the 46th annual National Collegiate Athletic Association convention in Cincinnati.

This report, on which may hinge the fate of television for next year's football games, will contain the findings of the National Opinion Research Center's survey of the controlled television system which the NCAA put into effect this fall.

The NCAA will hash over many problems of intercollegiate athletics, but the television question will get most attention A matter of utmost importance to many colleges, the restriction of football telecasts could greatly decrease a large source of revenue and cripple their intercollegiate athletic program.

The Sports Committee of College Presidents which agreed a few days ago to take over the control of intercollegiate athletic, met with the NCAA leaders yesterday and found that there was "no difference in basic opinion" between the, and that they were both striving for approximately the same objectives.

After the television report is made public, the NCAA will begin to make plans for a new code of conduct for the regulation of intercollegiate athletics.