Radcliffe Accepts Council Revisions

By an overwhelming margin of 616 to 43, Radcliffe voted, last night, in favor of the new system of dormitory representation to the Student Council.

With this change in the constitution, the Student Council will be composed of members elected by the dormitories, the "functional units" of the college, rather than by the classes.

The all-college balloting also voted for changes in freshman representation--a class committee representing all the freshmen, instead of class officers, limited to a few dorms. Members of this committee will serve on Council with the officers of the other classes and the dormitory representatives.

Freshmen elected members to this committee as follows: Holmes, Helen Gardiner and Joan Rubinstein; Cabot, Anne Tyler and Ernestine Woodward; Eliot, Betty-Jo Linch; Whitman, Paula Morse and Anne Newman; Bertram, Carol Kirsch; Briggs, Sally Huntington and Nancy Leet; Barnard, Jeanne Jason and Virginia Winstead; Moors, Mary Jane Richards and Eleanor Smith; Commuters, Joan Harvey and Jeanmaric MacKelvie.