Key Will Propose Yardling Aid for All-College Plans

Acting on the theory that freshmen have felt left out of the Crimson Key weekend in past years because "they felt like freshmen," the Key is preparing a proposal to the Student Council for the election of a Yardling committee to help integrate freshman activities during the weekend.

D. Terry Coles '54, Key Dance Chairman, said last night he plans to bring the proposal before the Council next Monday night.

Coles also said he will try to gain Council support for scheduling the Key Weekend and the Jubilee several weeks apart. Last year they were separated by only one week.

Coles announced the tentative date for this year's weekend as May 2, the first during spring reading period. He said his committee will probably change the name from "Regatta Weekend" back to "All-College Weekend," as it was called last year.

If the Council approves the idea, Coles said, he will present it to the union committee. He will suggest that the committee's election be run at the same time as that of the Jubilee committee.