Huge Sendoff for Inter - House Tilt At I.A.B. Monday

The cheerleaders and the Band will lead a rally for the House all-star game--recently renamed the Crimson Bowl--it was announced yesterday.

The contest will be played Tuesday in the Stadium, with kick-off time at 2 p.m. Admission is free.

This rally, to be held on the steps of the I.A.B., is the first football demonstration since the eve of the Columbia game, more than a month ago, and the last before the scheduled pre-game Yale rally.

Thursday night, a five-man board of judges decided the winning label for the game would be "Crimson Bowl," and the teams would be called the Wintergreens and the Rineharts.

The green-jerseyed Wintergreen squad has been made up of players from Eliot, Adams, Dunster, and Winthrop squads. The Rineharts, who will wear blue jerseys, have been selected from the Leverett, Lowell, Dudley, and Kirkland teams.

Eliot coach Charley Dey will lead the Wintergreens and Leverett mentor Paul Staley will tutor the Rineharts. The Elephants and the Bunnies hold the one-two positions in the House League.

Walter Ulin '53 won the contest to rename the Open-Closed Game. His entry was selected out of over a hundred submitted to the "Name the Game" contest.

This years game is the second annual.