Player Rosters Given For Thursday Night's All-Star Quintet Game

Rosters for the first All-Star House basketball game, to be played at 8:30 p.m. Thursday night in the Blockhouse, were announced last night.

Admission to the game is free.

Coach Forrest Hansen, assisted by Amble Redmond and Stan Greene, worked out with his ten man squad from Eliot, Kirkland, Winthrop, and Dudley for the first time last night.

Hansen's team includes Tom Everhart and Jim Urdan, KIRKLAND; Ray Butman and Bob Conte, DUDLEY; John Nichols, Pete Collias, and Dan Steiner, ELIOT; and Al Lemay, John Culver, and Al Switzer, WINTHROP.

Ed Krinsky, with assistant coaches John Stevenson and Dick Lionette, held his first practice session with the team made up of Dunster, Adams, Lowell, and Leverett men.

Krinsky's team is composed of Bill Borah and Joe Connolly, ADAMS; Terry Barry, Paul Altrocchi, and Al Kenney, LOWELL; Joe Oakley and Jim Wade, DUNSTER; AND Bill Curran, Lew Chizer and Dick Myers LEVERETT.

The teams will work out at 5 p.m. today and tomorrow in the Blockhouse. A freshman All-Star game will be played Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m. Yardling rosters will be announced tomorrow.