Crimson Squash Men Hand Cambridge 4th Loss, 5 to 1

Captain Peter Robinson was the only Cambridge squash player to win his match at Hemenway yesterday, as the Crimson romped to a 5 to 1 victory over the touring English team.

Robinson defeated Muggy Mugaseth, 3 to 2, in one of the closest matches of the day. Mugaseth, who's just recovered from an attack of mumps, took the first game, 15-13, lost the next two, 7-15, 6-15, won the fourth, 15-12, but finally tired, and lost the fifth game, 8-15.

The Cambridge team, which has been dumped by Yale, Williams, and Dartmouth so far on its American trip, looked as if it is becoming more accustomed to the faster American ball and larger courts. Although Crimson number one man Charlie Ufford. National Intercollegiate Singles Champion, had little trouble beating Tony Starte in three straight games, John Lucas pushed captain Jim Bacon to five games before losing, 15-8, 12-15, 15-7, 8-15, 15-11.

Captain-elect Dave Watts, playing number three, took three close games from Tony Swales, 18-15, 15-11, 18-15, and Wis Wood at number five boat Peter Gautier-Smith, 17-16, 15-9, 15-10. The Crimson's Alty Flagg, playing alternate Ian Sherborne in the sixth spot, won in three, 15-13, 15-11, 16-14.

Cambridge players, after dinner at Eliot, remained here overnight, and will leave for Boston today for matches there.