Rhinestones, Corals Shells Grace Girls, Magnetize Men

The Rhinestone pin adorning the average 'Cliffe girl's Jersey may loog like a gem, but chances are that she bought it inexpensively at the costume jewelery counter of any large department store.

Moderately prices, simulated rhinestone jewelery is featured as this season's newest fashion scoop. Earings, clips, pins, and necklaces can be used to give that "aristocratic touch" to an ensemble without paying an "aristocratic price."

Glue's the Answer

Another trick of jewelery magic that will intrigue Harvard men is the shoulder pin worn with a strapless sunback dress or formal. This accessory, available in numerous shapes, sizes, and combinations, has no visible means of support, but, confidentially, the gadgets come equipped with a supply of special invisible glue.

In spite of these fascinating, fashionable styles in jewelery, the emphasis at the Annex remains essentially conservative and jewels are worn to complement and complete, not overshadow an outfit.

Exotic Jewelry

Spring cottons provide a perfect background for colorful tropical jewelry such as corals and shells.