WEEKEND EVENTS

THEATRE

The Dog Beneath the Skin brings a fine H.D.C. cast to Sanders Theatre in a humorous moral drama by Auden and Isherwood. Curtain at 8:30.

Enemy of the People, Arthur Miller's adaptation of Ibsen, is absorbing drama as presented by the H.T.G. Pi Eta Theatre at 8:30.

Macbeth, in the person of William Devlin, is still strutting on the Brattle stage. An interesting modern version, evenings at 8:30.

The Moon is Blue is back in town with Marcia Henderson, James Young, and Hiram Sherman. This innocent yet witty sex comedy goes on in the Plymouth at 8:30 p.m. Also a 2:30 p.m. matinee today.

Spanish Ballet at the Opera House stars Jose Greco in a colorful selection of fascinating, rhythmic dances. Matinee today as well as the 8:30 performance.

Child of Morning has Margaret O'Brien in a hectic role of Clare Boothe's very mystic and moral play. 8:30 at the Shubert.

MOVIES

The Racket at the RKO brings Robert Mitchum and Robert Ryan face to face in a rough, dynamic crime picture.

The Lavender Hill Mob shows Alec Guinness at his comical best as a bank robber. At the Exeter.

A Streetcar Named Desire is as dynamic as the stage production. Vivian Leigh and Marlon Brando reenact the Tennessee Williams story on the Astor screen.