'27 Grads Hear Services, Symphony As Four-Day Fiesta Gets Under Way

Bus to Essex Club, And Singing Beach

Near capacity crowds surged Memorial Church yesterday to remember and honor the 74 members of Class of '27 who have died since situation, and to officially begin four of shaking hands, shuffling member shouting friendship through streets of Cambridge.

After the services, a caravan of be took the alumni and their families symphony Hall in Boston for an evening of Mozart and Madeira.

During the morning, several grade to symposia in Fogg museum, where Thomas D. Bolles, Director of Athletic spoke on the Harvard Athletic Program Elliott Perkins, master of Lowell, cussed The Role of the Houses, and I Bender talked about The College and dent Outside the Classroom. Some on a science four of the labs and ice rooms. Meanwhile, the class of registered at the Oyster Harbors Club in Osterville.

A Varied Schedule

Today marks one of the high spot the reunion week. At 9:15 this morn busses will leave the Union for the Essex Country Club in Manchester. Certain busses marked "Tour of Salem" will a on route for those who have signed to see this historic little town morning will be full of golf and too at the country club. At 11 a.m. shut busses will leave the club for sing Beach, for any swimmers in the crowd. Other vehicles will run to the Manchester Yacht Club for the nautical-minds.

The afternoon will begin well with cocktails and a shore buffet at the club. Then comes a shore buffet at the club. Then comes a fathers and sons' baseball game, a tour of Gloucester's fishing village, and a square dance at the old from 5:15 to 6, the ever-present buses off again for a beach supper at no by singing Beach. At 10, point be to the square, where the social bee to the square, where the social head quarters of the class will be open at Hasty Pudding and the Union until 1 a.m.

Senior spread

The senior sons and daughters spent yesterday holding a song feet at jam session and attending the pops will their parents, will also join the parade to the Essex club and singing Beach today. The Younger family members will were entertained yesterday by a sport program and a magic show, will go magnolia Beach with counsellors today.

Meanwhile, the Class of '52, a quart of a century away from their big reunion were having a time last right, to clustered in the Lowell Courtyard an dressed in formal attire, almost 1000 them and their dates danced to the music of Blue Barron and his orchestra had a midnight supper, and stayed a until 2 in the morning savoring that last nights at college Today they will file into the Tercentenary Theatre to Class Day exercised, and top the day of with a moonlight cruise aboard the Boston Belle in 'Boston Harbor.