Adams House Romps Over Dunster As King Sparks 39-0 Football Win

Adams House ran up the biggest score of the House football season yesterday romping over Dunster, 39 to 0. Lowell annexed the league soccer championship, topping Leverett, 1 to 0.

Nothing could go wrong for the Gold Coasters as they scored at will and annexed second place in league standings.

Senior Jack King sparked the offense, scoring two touchdowns and an extra point himself, and passing for two more scores. Both his touchdowns came in the second quarter on right end sweeps--the right for ten yards and the second for 15.

Bill Radomsky climaxed the opening offensive drive for Adams with a one-yard plunge through the middle. King ran for the extra point. Shortly thereafter Tom Crump, all-star Wintergreen end, eluded two Dunster defenders, caught a 40-yard pass from King on the ten, and sped into the end zone for the second score. Bob Picard kicked the point.

King Passes Again

In the second half Dick Corbell skirted left end for a 15 yard touchdown run. Arnie Warren made the last touchdown, gathering in Jack King's 25-yard toss in the end zone.

Standouts defensively for Adams were Bob Byrd, Picard, Milt MacDonald, Pete Stern, and Bill Zwilling.

Kirkland and Eliot fought to a 0-0 tie in the other House game.

Ronnie Hok made the Lowell goal in the soccer game. His score was unassisted at the five minute mark of the first period. This was the 14th game in Lowell's undefeated streak. It is their second straight league championship.

Eliot topped Lowell in touch, 42 to 18. Leverett will try to protect its undefeated touch record this afternoon against Winthrop.