Squash Men Play Navy Here Today

Crimson squash prospects for the current season may be clearly determined this afternoon when the team meets a highly rated Navy squad on the Hemenway courts.

Except for number one man Art Potter, the Midshipmen have most of last year's starters back. That lineup upset the Crimson in the team's only meeting last season and it finished second to the varsity in the battle for national honors.

Faced with the loss of five of last year's top nine men, including national inter-collegiate champion Charlie Ufford, Crimson Coach Jack Barnaby must rely on a relatively untested team against the powerful Midshipmen.

McGill Match Due

Barnaby's present plans call for Had-don Tomes to start in the number one spot, with Larry Brownell at number two. Bill Wister will play three, Johnny Rauh four, and Captain Mike Ward will start in the number five position.

Paul Garrigue is slated to play number six and Ted Rose seven. Guy Paschal at eight and Al Stone at nine round out the Crimson's expected lineup.

This afternoon's Navy match marks the opening of a rugged weekend for the varsity squashmen. This evening, the team leaves for Montreal and a match tomorrow night with McGill University. On the return trip, the Crimson stops off in Hanover, N.H., to meet Dartmouth on Monday afternoon.