Langguth, Halberstam and Ullman To Head New CRIMSON Executives

The CRIMSON takes pleasure in announcing the election of its Executive Board for 1954-55: Arthur J. Langguth '55 of Minneapolis, Minn., and Dunster House as President; David L. Halberstam '55 of Torrington, Conn., and Dunster House as Managing Editor; Frank S. Urbany '55 of Carmichael, Pa. and Leverett House as Business Manager; Richard H. Ullman '55 of San Antonio, Texas and Lowell House as Editorial Chairman; Robert M. O'Neil '56 of Cambridge and Winthrop House as Photographic Chairman; J., Anthony Lukas '55 of New York and Winthrop House as Associate Managing Editor; Richard A. Burgheim '55 of St. Louis and Leverett House as Sports Editor; and John R. Murphy of Erie, Pa. and Adams House as Advertising Manager.

The new board will take office at the beginning of the spring term in February, 1954. The outgoing members of the Executive Board are: President, Michael Maccoby '54; Managing Editor, George S. Abrams '54; Business Manager Francis M. V. Cahouet '54; Editorial Chairman, Mihon S. Gwirtzman '54: Photographic Chairman, Frederic Gooding, Associate Managing Editor, Ronald P. Kriss; and Advertising Manager, Jean-Picrre Boas '55.