CRIMSON Christmas Gift Suggestions

Twas the night before giftmas and all through the Houses, not a creature was stirring, cept a few little louses. Divisions of relatives marched through their heads (for whom gifts they'd forgotten) as they paced round their beds. But then in the morn at the Crime they did peer, and what to their grateful eyes should appear, but the page you see now and gifts that are here.

The CRIMSON has selected several unusual, attractive gifts that would enhance the base of any evergreen. These are available at local and Boston stroes. In selecting them, the editors have tried to keep in mind gifts suitable for any Harvard man to give to anyone he might know.

Most of the gifts are small to provide for easy carrying in the corner of your suitcase. Prices are wide in range, providing tasteful suggestions to fit any wallet and money clip. These are only a few of the gifts the editors have chosen. Others will appear in three subsequent gift pages before vacation begins for those who still forgot to pick up little something for Aunt Clara.