Squash Team Host to Weak Trinity Today

The Trinity squash match at Hemenway this afternoon should be little more than a practice session for Jack Barnaby's squad. The Crimson is heavily favorded to trounce the Trinitarians, who boast a mediocre record.

Comparative scores mean something in this case. Trinity lost to Amherst, 9 to 0; the Crimson beat Amherst, 9 to 0.

Charlie Ufford and Dave Watts, both undefeated to date, will hold down the top two positions, as usual. Larry Brownell is now third, Hadden Tomes fourth, and Bill Wister fifth. Wister, who wasn't in the first nine at the beginning of the season, is easily the most improved player on the squad.

Ufford and Watts were defeated in the semi-final rounds of the Massachusetts State Championship play Monday.

Freshmen Play Middlesex

Charlie Elliott is down to sixth position, followed by Johnny Rauh seventh, Mike Ward eighth, and Steve Sonnabend ninth. Guy Paschal is the alternate.

The freshmen play Middlesex this afternoon at Hemenway. Larry Thomas, Pete Milton, and Martin Heckshner are top three for the Yardlings. The next freshman meet will be at Exeter this coming Saturday.