Wrestlers Engage Princeton Today; Tigers Hold Edge

Led by two-year Eastern Intercollegiate Champion and football star Brad Glass, Princeton's wrestlers move into the I.A.B. at 1:30 p.m. today.

The Tigers rank as slight favorites to send the Crimson down to its second defeat in six matches. Against their only common opposition, Princeton won easily over Brown, 17 to 8, while the Crimson barely tied the Bruins, 16 to 16.

Next Monday, Coach Bob Pickett's team goes against Springfield here.

Toughest individual matches facing the Crimson today will be in the 157 and unlimited classes. Chick Chandler faces Princeton's top wrestler, Don Rumsfield, in the 157 pound division, and George Bates wrestles champion Glass in the unlimited category.

Dick Adams, who started and won his first match last week, goes again at 123. His undefeated brother, Bod, starts at 137.

Undefeated Johnny Lee, who moved up a class last week because of increasing difficulty in making the 123 pound limit, wrestles again at the 130 spot.

Frank Dewar, who has been in and out all season, is in today at the 147 pound class. Newcomer Ezra Ingalls holds down the 167 position for his first meet, and Kenny Culbert starts at 177.

The undefeated Yardlings follow the varsity onto the mat to take on underdog Andover at 3:30 p.m. Only change in the lineup will have Al Culbert wrestling at 177 in the place of Artie Ruban.