8 Varsity Track Men To Enter ICAA Meet

Eight varsity runners will end the track season when they compete in the ICAA outdoor championships, today and tomorrow, in New York's Triborough Stadium.

Sophomore Bob Rittenburg will again head the Crimson contingent. Rittenburg will definitely enter both the low and high hurdles, and may take a crack at the high and broad jump. Rittenburg has been a consistent scorer in all four events this season. Don Whitehead will enter the high jump with him.

Senior Bob Curran, who has the fifth beat hammer throw in the country this season, will compete there, while both Phil Pratt and Roger Machanic, who took a surprise third in the Heptagonals, will enter the discus.

Pete Dow will compete in both the 220 and 100, while captain-elect Jack Richards and sophomore Al Howe will run the 440. Seniors Bob Twitchell and Bob Mello are passing up the meet to study.

Rittenburg and Twitchell gave the Crimson a surprise third place in the Heptagonal meet two weeks ago. But individual points are all that Bill McCurdy's team is seeking today--and Rittenburg is the most likely scorer.