Crimson Quintet Aims for Fifth Win In Tonight's Game Against Huskies

Chances are that spectators in the I.A.B. at 8 p.m. tonight will see the varsity basketball team go over the .500 hump for the second time this season. The Crimson, with four wins and four losses, will be favored on its home court to beat a fast Northeastern quintet with a three and two record.

Coach Zabiliski's team sports one man who may change the score, though. That's six foot four inch Joe Wetzler, who has scored 110 points so far this season--for a 22 point per games average. The fast-breaking Huskies racked over 100 points last Saturday to beat Maine, and the hitherto weak Crimson defense may have troubles stopping this kind of racehorse basketball.

The Crimson will go with Bill Dennis, Captain Ed Krinsky, and Harry Sacks who have started every varsity game so for this year, plus Ed Condon and Bob Bowman. Bowman, a sophomore, replaces Ed Blodnick in the lineup. Blodnick, Roger Bulger, Dick Manning, and Rollin Perry are the other Crimson players likely to see action.

Crimson Coach Norm Shepard has been experimenting with all kinds of defenses this season trying to keep the opponents' scores down.