David Little Memorial Fund Begun By Adams Undergraduates, Alumni

A memorial fund, in honor of David M. Little '18, late master of Adams House, has been initiated among alumni of the House, Joseph C. Palamountain, senior tutor of Adams, announced yesterday.

Income from the fund will be used in three ways. The first $2000 will go to wards a portrait of the late master, already commissioned. The next $15,000 collected will be used to establish the David Mason Little '18 Adams House Memorial Scholarship.

If an additional $10,000 is collected, it will be devoted to a Discretionary Fund, Palamountain said, for use at the decision of the Adams master, to promote "the welfare of undergraduates in the House, including furnishing them temporary financial aid."

Funds are being solicited from four groups, the Class of 1918, the University faculty, Adams House staff, students and alumni, and other friends. The entire fund drive is headed by a member of the Class of '18, Frank Ashley Day.

The portrait fund, Palamountain added, originally begun by present undergraduates, has been combined with the overall fund drive.