Literary Publication Scheduled to Appear At End of November

A new literary magazine, designed for the "Cambridge reading community," will be published starting in late November, co-editors Quincy Howe, Jr. '56 and Leo Raditsa '56 announced yesterday.

The magazine, to be titled "I.E., the Cambridge Review," will include the efforts not only of undergraduates, but of authors whose work has been published in such magazines as the New Yorker, Partisan Review, and Poetry.

Editorship of the publication will also be divided between undergraduates Radcliffes and Howe, and Mac Hammond, a Cambridge resident, who will serve as advisory editor. Victor McElhenny '57 is managing editor and Charles Platt '54 will head the art board.

Will Sell for 35 Cents

"I.E." will be distributed in Cambridge, Boston, and New York, and current plans are for a press run of 1500. It will sell for 35 cents. It is expected that the first issue, of about 60 pages, will be published on time for Yale weekend, Raditsa said.

Although fiction will be given preference, articles with philosophical significance will be included. Planned as a regular feature is a two-page "philosophical" interview with a noted figure.