Bus Service Provided To Princeton Contest

Ten dollars will buy a round-trip bus ride to Princeton Nov. 5 and 6 for those who seek an evening of entertainment as well as the game. The Talbot Brothers will play before a number of dances at the Princeton clubs Saturday night, where drinks are expected to be on the house.

Buses will leave from the corner of Massachusetts Ave. and Quincy St. at 2 p.m. Friday and 5:30 a.m. Saturday. They will return from Palmer Square, Princeton, at 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 11:15 a.m. Sunday. A light lunch will be included in the ten dollar fare.

Princeton '57 is sponsoring a dance at the Dillon Gym Saturday night with the music of Billy Butterfield's 12 place orchestra. Admission is $2.50 a couple.

The Orange Key will make public a list of students' rooms where stranded College men will be able to spend Friday and Saturday nights. The Daily Princetonian advises Harvard men with dates that rooms at Princeton will be at a premium for the weekend.

A traditional parade is scheduled to start at 7:30 or 8 p.m. Saturday, featuring the Princeton Band and an unidentifield clown called "Princeton Charlie," who reportedly will be lowered from a room into the crowd, attired in a reccoon coat and white bucks spouting off-color jokes.

The Princeton Eating Clubs will be open both Friday and Saturday nights. Visitors will be invited to eat there for a reasonable price. Most of the clubs are expected to have dances after the game, but final plans have not been decided upon as yet.

Co-managers of the but service to Princeton, Edward F. Bernat '55 and Millard F. Long '55, emphasize that the schedule is still tentative.