Adams Eleven Triumphs, Ties Funsters for Crown

Adams defeated Leverett, 12 to 0, yesterday to tie Dunster for the House football championship. But the Gold Coasters then lost a coin toss and Dunster will be the team to play Yale's champion Branford College here Friday.

A play-off game to decide the House title may be held next week.

By defeating Kirkland, 3 to 0, in a play-off yesterday, Leverett won the House soccer championship. Goals by Steve Parker, Tom Russell, and Bob Bachner, gave the Bunnies the victory, although Kirkland took twice as many shots at the goal. The Bunnies as a result of yesterday's victory now will face Silliman, Yale's intramural champion, here Friday.

The final standings in the House football league show that Adams and Dunster each had a 6-1 record. Kirkland took third place with four wins, two losses, and one tie. Leverett won four games and lost three to take fourth place. Other League standings: fifth, a tie between Lowell and Winthrop; seventh, Eliot; eighth, Dudley, which lost all of its games. Winthrop, by tripping Dunster, 7 to 6, Monday, deprived the Funsters of a clear lead.

House soccer standings: first, Leverett, seven wins, one loss; second, Kirkland, six wins and two losses; third, Dunster; fourth, Lowell; fifth, Winthrop; sixth, Eliot; seventh, Dudley; eighth, Adams, which did not win a game.

Final standings in the House touch football league depend on today's Dunster-Dudley game. Winthrop clinched the title Monday, however, and will play Jonathan Edwards College Friday.

The winner of the freshman intramural touch football competition will play Yale's South Unit.