Undefeated Swim Team Faces Navy

Coach Hal Ulen feared Army and beat them, 56 to 28, in the swimming team's last outing. He now fears Navy, whom he knows nothing about, but meets tomorrow night at Annapolis.

Navy will try to play the role of spoiler as the varsity seeks its fifth straight victory. Not only has the Crimson won its four meets so far, but it is also undefeated in three individual events, the 100- and 220-yard freestyle and 200-yard breast-stroke, and in the two team relays, the 300-yard medley and the 400-yard freestyle.

Sophomore Dave Hawkins lost his first race of the season in the Army meet, but it was to teammate Jim Jorgensen, who took the 100-yard freestyle. Jorgensen had been undefeated himself until he was beaten by Hawkins in the 200-yard freestyle in the same meet. Ralph Zani is the only other member of the squad who has not lost to an opposing swimmer, although Hawkins beat him in the Springfield meet, setting a Harvard record for the breaststroke in the process.

At 3:00 this afternoon, the Yardlings face their toughest test so far in Phillips Exeter Academy in a meet at the I.A.B.