Ruggers Await New York Game

The University's rugby team will try to make it two straight tomorrow when it meets the Rugby Club of New York in Manhatian. Last Sunday, the Crimson opened its season by blanking the same team, 3-0, in Cambridge.

A second victory over New York should make the varsity a favorite for the title in the newly formed Eastern Rugby Union. Previous to their defeat last Sunday, the New York team was in first place with a three-win, no-loss record.

Tomorrow's contest is the ruggers' last before their spring vacation trip to Bermuda, where the team will participate in the island's annual rugby week tournament.

Former varsity football captain John Nichols is expected to see his first action of the season in tomorrow's game. Also playing for the team will be football players Joe Conzelman, Bill Frate, and Art Ticknor.

The rugby squad, unlike other Harvard teams, represents the entire University rather than just the College. In addition to Nichols, several graduate students, including UCLA football guard Woodie Simpson, are on the team.