'Cliffe Council Announces Nominees For Student Government Positions

After an intensive last-minute publicity campaign to spur campus interest in Radcliffe's coming Council elections, Sally Huntington '56, electoral chairman, yesterday announced the slate of nominees for next year's Council offices. The elections are scheduled for March 10th and 11th.

Candidates for President of Student Government are Clementina Kuhlman, Mary MacGregor, and Janet Titus, all members of the Junior Class. Nominees for Vice-President, all juniors, include Charlotte DeMonte, Phyllis Fitzpatrick, Christiane Gaugier, and Margaret Huiskamp.

Susannah Alden '57, Jane Borden '57, Estherann Fink '55, Jewelle Taylor '55 and Sheila Tobias '57 have been named to run for the post of Radcliffe delegate to the National Student Association. An alternate delegate to the N.S.A. will also be chosen, along with a new Council secretary, treasurer, and electoral chairman.

Next week's ballot will include a vote on the question of extending the present policy requiring students to subscribe to the Radcliffe News. The Student Council and the Cedar Hill Conference have already approved the subscription plan.