Tufts War

able to master its courage and surreptioualy prist its victorious catalogue," one student charged.

Other student warned that if Harvard formakes the School now it will be guilty of shirking the moral responsibility it assumed when President Lowell and Dean Rosooe Pound of the Law School co-operated with John A. Cousens, President of Tufts in 1930, to establish the School.

Many students admitted they are not concerned with the legal view of Tufts' claim since the legal documents concerning the School's establishment are too "vague" to build a case on for either side. Under the terms of the bequest of Austin B. Fistcher.

"One million dollars is to be given to the Trusiees of Tufts College, to be held in trust, however, and forever kept intact as a separate fund and to be in no manner mingied with other funds of the college and to be used for the establishment and maintenance of a School of Law and Diplomacy..."

Today the Fietcher students were back at their studies, ready to plan their next move as soon as they received an answer to the petition which they sent last week. Many were convinced, however, that no action would be made on the request until the Tufts Board of Trustees holds its next official meeting, scheduled for October 27.