Ticket Mix-up Leaves 50 Looking for Seats

By Stephen R. Barnett

At least 50 upperclassmen were still without their Cornell game tickets last night in what was shaping up as another Saturday morning fracas at the H.A.A.

However Ticket Manager Frank O. Lunden, who was still in his office at 10 p.m. last night, urged that students seeking their tickets this morning should go to the distributor in their House instead of to the building at 60 Boylston St. He also emphasized that distributors themselves should give all their remaining tickets out in the Houses and not bring them to the H.A.A.

"I certainly hope they don't dump the tickets on us as they did last week," he remarked.

Lunden said he could not understand why all the tickets had not been received, since the H.A.A, gave them out at 5:15 p.m. Thursday, "in time for distribution at supper in the Houses."

Several of the student distributors asserted last night, however, that they had not gotten their tickets until 6:30 Thursday, and that by the time they had alphabetized the envelopes it was too late to hand them out at supper.

Three distributors said they had not given out tickets at lunch yesterday because they had 12 o'clock classes or just did not know they were supposed to do it. Lunden asserted, however, that he had instructed everyone to be sure to distribute tickets at Thursday supper and Friday lunch.

The complete list of House ticket distributors follows: Adams--Peter O. Sellar '58; Dudley--Thomas F. Crowley '57; Dunster--Fred E. Nickerson '56; Eliot--Robert A. Bowman '57; Kirkland--R. Allen Williams '57; Leverett--Lyle R. Grittle '58; Lowell--Charles H. Thomas '57; and Winthrop--Donald Chapman '57.