Alexander, Anderson, White Elected Marshals of 1955 Class Committee

Former Council Head To Lead Committee As First Marshal

By John E. Grady

Clifford L. Alexander, Jr. of Lowell House and New York City was elected First Marshal of the Class of 1955 in Permanent Class Committee elections yesterday. Alexander is a former president of the Student Council.

J. Timothy Anderson of Eliot House and Bemus Point, N.Y. was elected Second Class Marshal, Frank B. White of Eliot House and Cohasset, Mass. was chosen Third Class Marshal, and Geoffrey H. Ball of Dunster House and Bell, Calif. was elected Member-at-Large of the Committee.

Manages Class Day

The Permanent Class Committee is in charge of class reunions and Class Day activities.

In addition to being Student Council president, Alexander was president of the New England Region of the National Students Association, vice-chairman and treasurer of the Freshman Union Committee, and a member of the freshman basketball team.

Anderson was captain of the varsity football team.

White on Athletic Council

White is chairman of the Undergraduate Athletic Council, a varsity football player, and a member of the Varsity Club and P.B.H.

Ball was a member of the Student Council, secretary of the Union Committee, and a member of the varsity tennis and squads, and of P.B.H.

The eight other members of the Committee will be chosen today. Each House will elect one of its members to the Committee in preferential elections.