Eliot to Enter Five in Inter-House Wrestling Tourney Finals Tonight

The final matches in the inter-House wrestling tournament start at 7:30 p.m. tonight in the I.A.B., with Eliot House taking top House representation.

The Elephants will have five finalists to Leverett's three, while Winthrop Dunster, Kirkland, and Lowell each have two entries.

Dave Royce of Lowell House will meet Marshall Berman in the first match for the 123-lb. crown. Ed Cross of the Funsters faces Dave McLean of the Bunnies in the 130-lb. division, and Bob Holmes, also of Leverett, will take on Bob McLaughlin of Winthrop.

In the 147-lb. class, John Cole of Eliot will try to upset last year's winner Bill Schoeberlin of the Elephants. Bob Schoenbert of Eliot will meet John Hey of Winthrop for the 157-lb. title.

Gaynor Faces Anderson

The finals in the 167-lb. division will pit Lowell's Charley Harding against Bill Miller of the Funsters and Henry Ziegler will wrestle Laurence Alpert of the Deacons in the 177-lb. match.

In the unlimited class, Leverett's Pete Gaynor, who has scored three quick pins in the preliminaries, will face Tim Anderson, division titlist for the last two years.

The Yardling tourney will be run along with the House finals.