Student Council's Ride Service Will Operate All Year

This year the Student Council will coordinate the demand for automobile rides or rides as a service to the student body. Requests for rides or riders will be answered Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Student Council office, second floor PBH, or phone K17-7600 extension 2178.

The service is available throughout the year for local or distant trips. Last year we placed over 300 students on 200 trips.

If you need a ride anywhere, call the Council and we shall try to place you and save you many extra dollars in travelling expenses. We are here all year round and will be especially prepared for the Christmas, Thanksgiving, Midterm, and Easter vacations.

This service was initiated last year to save students' money, unclutter bulletin boards, and save the trouble of advertising for a ride or riders. We feel that this year's system is most efficient.

On November 28 the Travel Bureau of the Student Council will sponsor a discussion on low cost student travel to Europe. Featured speaker will be Andre Bonard, Chairman of the National Student's Association Educational Travel Bureau.