Need A Course: I

The Classgoer

Eustace is an astigmatic groundhog who, having misread his calendar, staggered through the door of the Crime last night a dey ahead of schedule. Hopping to a typewriter, he borrowed a pair of spectacles and began to pound away madly, leaving the following advice for Monday-Wednesday-Friday classgoers.

9 o'clock: --For those with an unusual interest in the November elections, History 167, American Labor Since the Civil War, will open in Harvard 2 under the aegis of Professor Carman of Columbia.

10 o'clock: --Comp. Lit. 101b brings associate Professor Lord to bear on Heroic Poetry in Sever 10. At the same hour, V.O. Key will make his usual low-Keyed pronouncements upon American Political Parties during the course of Gov. 135 in Littauer Auditorium.

11 o'clock: --Late sleepers with a scientific bent should appreciate an expedition to native and foreign galaxies. Dr. Thomas subs for Captain Video as Astronomy 1 takes to the space lanes. Launching platform: Byerly 1. The ever-popular David Owen will be missing from his customary position as head of History 142's second half. Mr. Beale, a highly-touted import from the University of London, will lead the tour of the Crystal Palace in History of England from 1688 to the Present at Sever 11. Ruben Brower will bring his critical technique to English 162, Readings in English Literature Since 1890, at Boylston 22.

12 o'clock: --John Gaus will join with Alexis de Tocqueville, Henry Adams, Fredrick Jackson Turner, and others in interpreting American Institutions during Soc. Sci. 114, in Sever 17.