Wolfson to Receive Citizenship Citation

Harry A. Wolfson '12, Nathan Littauer Professor of Divinity, will receive a citation Thursday evening at the National Conference of Christians and Jews.

This citation is the highest award the group can give and is awarded annually for "distinguished work in the field of human relations and brother-hood."

Robert Cutler '16, chairman of the board of the Old Colony Trust Company, and Senator John F. Kennedy '40 will also receive citations.

Recommended Articles

Loker Commons Donor Awarded Harvard Medal
Katherine Bogdanovich Loker, whose monetary gifts paid a large percentage of the cost of Loker Commons, was recently awarded the
Harvard Molecular Biologists Receive Prizes for Research
The French Academy of Sciences has awarded the Charles-Leopold Mayer Prize to two Harvard professors for their work in molecular
FAS Okays Citations For Advanced Work In Language Study
After a vigorous debate by professors peppering their oratory with phrases like "sine qua non" and "quod erat demonstrandum," the
In Brief
A recent study conducted by the Institute on Scientific Information found that Harvard and its affiliated institutions together published the
Distinctions Popular But Underpublicized
Renee J. Gasgarth ’03, a psychology concentrator who is also pre-med, had been taking Spanish courses at Harvard for several
Students Petition To Save Citations
Students concerned that the College’s certificate and citation programs may be on the curricular review’s chopping block have started a