Booklet Distribution

The CRIMSON booklet on career opportunities is now available to all seniors free of charge. Copies may be picked up in the Office of Student Placement, 52 Dunster St.

This 90 page tour through the various phases of employment possibilities is the first attempt by a college organization to present all aspects of vocational prospects for graduating seniors.

The booklet covers 12 major fields of employment and contains articles by leaders in the various fields.

Recommended Articles

SHARPE COMBATS BUSINESS SLUMP
"Although the recent financial slump has had a certain effect upon the opportunities of student employment this coming summer," R.
"Students' Expenses and Aids"
The Publication Office has prepared a new edition of "Students' Expenses and College Aids" which aims to answer the many
Students May Secure Employment
The secretary of the Appointment Office of the Harvard Alumni Association will hold office hours in Wadsworth 3 from 2.30
EMPLOYMENT OFFICE WILL ADVISE SENIORS
Members of the class of 1927 who are in doubt as to their occupations after graduation from the University may
Daly Offers His Services
The Students' Employment Office, as in past years, will offer its services to seniors to help them in choosing a
PLACEMENT OFFICE WILL HOLD MEETING TO GIVE SENIORS INFORMATION ABOUT SECURING JOBS
The Placement Office holds a meeting this afternoon in Sever 11 at 3:30 to give an opportunity for Seniors interested