Princeton Wrestlers Down Varsity, 30-2

PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 18--A powerful Princeton wrestling team over-whelmed the Crimson, 30 to 2, today, with four pins in eight matches.

The varsity's two points came on Bob Gilmor's tie with Ed Nell at 167. Jack Hunt just edged Pete Morrison in the unlimited class and Bill Fortenbaugh defeated Captain Phil Burnaman 4 to 2 at 147.

The rest of the matches were one-sided. Tiger Dick Osborne pinned Tatsuo Arima at 127, Mundy Peale did the same to the Crimson's Pete Hiam at 137, Tom Waxter likewise over Dick Hook at 157, and Pete Alexander downed Ed Raymond at 177. The visitors' John Winthrop lost at 130, 7 to 2.

Recommended Articles

BRAIN LINT:
F IVE YEARS in small-town Idaho taught me two things: 1) underage greasers and rednecks will always be able to
In Case You Missed It
Normally the summer months bring a distinct lull to the sports world. This is, of course, due to the dormancy
Athlete of the Week
In sport, there are two types of giants. The first is the figurative giant, the one who towers over his
Army Edges Varsity Track Team, 57-51, Despite Superb Showing by Royce Shaw
Despite an outstanding performance by Royce Shaw, the varsity track team suffered a disappointing 57-51 loss to Army Saturday at
LINING THEM UP
Boston's Red Sox have had a long history of fine baseball teams. They have finished second in the American League
Swimmers Face Close Army Meet; Sextet Favored, but Clasby Is Hurt
In spite of the fact that Harvard has defeated Dartmouth and Dartmouth has defeated Army, the Crimson swimmers should have