Sextet to Face Princeton at Watson

Pusey to Dedicate Rink Before Game

President Pusey will dedicate the Donald C. Watson Rink at 8:30 tonight, and the varsity hockey team can make the ceremony an auspicious one by ending its goal famine at the expense of Princeton.

The Crimson hasn't scored in its last 108 minutes of play, or since Bob Owen tallied at 12:01 of the first period against Northeastern last Tuesday.

A victory tonight over the Tigers will clinch a first-place tie in the Ivy League for the Crimson. But no matter what the outcome of the Princeton game is, the varsity can gain undisputed possession of the title only be defeating Yale on Saturday.

Since losing to the Crimson, 5 to 3, on Feb. 18, Princeton has rebounded with League wins over Brown, Yale (by a 4-0 shutout), and Dartmouth. The Indians put up an unexpected fight, however, losing to the Tigers only in overtime, 5 to 4.

Tigers Now in Third Place

Coach Dick Vaughan will probably start a line made up of Captain George Scragg, John Butsch, and sophomore Harry Rulon-Miller. The starting defense pair is Hugh Watts and Matt Plum, and the goalie will be junior Dave Robinson.

The Tigers are currently in third place in the Ivy League. A victory in their final League game tonight can elevate them to a tie for second if the Crimson defeats Yale Saturday, but a loss will drop them to a third-place tie with Brown in the final standings.

Princeton has now lost six straight games to the varsity, five of them while Crimson Captain Charlie Flynn was in the goal.

* * *

The junior varsity hockey team trounced the M.I.T. varsity at Watson last night, 13 to 0. It was the team's fourth victory in nine games.

Dave Holmes led the scoring with three tallies, and four other jayvees--John Hamlen, Tom Crowley, Denny French, and Ed Burlingame--each had two.