'56 Week Events Include Orations, Midnight Dances

The Senior Class Committee has announced the following schedule of events for Commencement Week, running from Sunday, June 10 through Thursday, June 14. On Sunday, President Pusey will speak at the Baccalaureate Service in Memorial Hall at 3:30 p.m. The traditional Senior Spread is scheduled for the next evening, with midnight dinner and formal dance in the Lowell House Courtyard.

After the Tuesday afternoon Naval Commissioning Ceremany there will be a moonlight cruise for seniors and dates, as well as families and friends. Drinks will be available aboard the Sea Belle, and a motorcycle escort will lead the way there.

Baseball Against Yale

On Wednesday the Class Day Exercises will include the traditional serious oration balanced by a humorous survey of the past four years. That afternoon the Crimson nine faces Yale at Soldiers Field.

That evening there will be a buffet supper in the Lowell Courtyard, followed by the Band and Glee Club Concert at the Tercentenary Theatre in the Yard. An informal dance until 2 a.m. in the Lowell Courtyard will close the day's events.

A special chapel service will precede the Thursday commencement Exercises at 10 a.m. followed by the awarding of diplomas in each of the Houses.

Tickt applications and additional information will reach the seniors by mail.