Runoff, Late Voting Stall '57 Elections

The results of two House elections for members of the 1957 Permanent Class Committee remain in doubt, as a result of a tie in Adams House and an election delay in Leverett.

After a Saturday morning recount, the Adams House Committee discovered that Lawrence H. Johnson had not won, as they had announced, but was instead tied with Terence S. Turnor. A runoff election will be held tomorrow.

Leverett began its election late on Friday, and in order to give more House members a chance to vote, will continue its balloting today.

Recommended Articles

SENIOR BALLOTING TODAY
Balloting in the second Senior Class Election will continue today in the Houses, at Sever, Harvard and Emerson in the
Gorgeous Georgia
When moderate Ellis Arnall seemed a cinch to win the Democratic gubernatorial primary in Georgia two months ago, Republicans crossed
Revote Called For Winthrop Council Seat
Six Houses successfully elected their representatives to the Student Council yesterday, while Dudley has yet to finish its balloting, and
BSA Picks New Leader
After tying his opponent in the Black Students Association (BSA) presidential election last Friday, Lawrence E. Adjah Jr. ’06 won
1926 CASTS 536 BALLOTS--RESULTS TO BE KNOWN TODAY
Ballots from 536 members of the class of 1926 for the Sophomore election of class officers had been received at
LOWRY WINS OFFICE BY TEN VOTE MARGIN
Announcement of the results of the election of Union officers for the coming year was made last night by C.