Flood of KKK Nominations Forces CRIME to Extend Friday Deadline

Cliffie nominations for the Women's Auxiliary Cheer Squad have been pouring into the Crimson building all week. Under the mountain of filled-out forms, and with a heavy weekend coming on, CRIMSON editors have found it necessary to extend the nomination deadline from tomorrow until 5 p.m. Monday.

Among the nominees have been Ellen Dean '60, put up by the Adams House Committee and Enid Bok '61, proposal of the Harvard Young Democrats. The Harvard Experimenters in International Living have chosen Joanna Burnstine '61 as their Kutie.

The Harvard Society for the Study of Western Cultural History and Literature has nominated Martha Streiff '61. Extending professional courtesy to other college humor publications, the CRIMSON has permitted the Columbia Jester to nominate Priscilla Bowden '61. Also, the Yale Daily News sent a special telegram request last night that Miss Myra Kriegel, one of the eight experimental New Haven co-eds, be considered. From as far away as the University of Colorado nominations have come in. Miss Marilyn Kelly of CU has been nominated by the Flatiron, a frequently banned local humor magazine.