Crimson Soccer Team Chooses Keyes Captain, Sutton Manager

Captain and manager for next year's varsity soccer team were announced yesterday. Elected were Langley C. Keyes, Jr. '60, of Eliot House and Winchester, Mass., and Edmund Sutton '60, of Lowell House and Rockford, III.

Keyes, left fullback for the past two years, remarked last night that "the team should be a strong one next year. We're losing only three seniors, Floyd Moloy, Roger Tuckerman and Kay Khan, and Tuckerman's position will be the only hard one to fill." Tuckerman, forward and a key man in the offense, scored 14 goals this season--nearly a third of the total goals.

Much of the skill of Moloy, the retiring captain, was lost to the team this season because of an ankle injury, which kept him out of all but the earliest matches.

Sutton, who served as manager this season also, predicted a winning season for next year. The team this year turned in a record of ten wins, two losses, and one tie. If Penn defeats Cornell in this week's game, Harvard will be first in the Ivy League. The Crimson has already placed second in the New England competition.