HLU to Present Religious Forum On Friday Night

The Harvard Liberal Union announced yesterday that its forum, scheduled for April 28, has been switched to this Friday, April 25. At the same time, the Congregational-Presbyterian Student Fellowship gave notice that it will also sponsor a forum on the religious controversy, to be held April 28, at the First Church in Cambridge, Congregational.

Paul J. Tillich, University Professor, will not participate in the HLU forum, as was previously announced, but instead will speak at the CPSF event.

Along with Tillich, the Fellowship's forum will include Jerome S. Bruner, professor of Psychology, and Donald C. Williams, professor of Philosophy. The three have expressed a desire for a constructive discussion.

This view was shared by David A. Mote '60, president of the CPSF, who said, "It is our conviction that discussion of this issue must be constructive and that it must go beyond the peripheral problem of weddings in Memorial Church."

The program will be moderated by Mason Hammond, Pope Professor of the Latin Language and Literature.