Adams, Winthrop Plan Productions

The Boy Friend, by Sandy Wilson, has been selected as Winthrop House Music Society's annual spring production, Theodore Riccardi, Jr. '59, producer of the show, announced yesterday.

Adams House Dramatic Society has also announced its spring production. The group will present Henry IV, Part One late in March or early in April, according to Daniel Seltzer 4G, adviser to the AHDS.

The Winthrop House musical, to be performed April 15 through April 18, is a satire on England in the 1920's. Casting will take place Feb. 3,4, and 5 in the Winthrop House Senior Common Room, according to David R.Pursley '60, codirector for The Boy Friend.

Choreography for the show is under the direction of Elizabeth Theiler '60, and Debra A. Cole '59 will design the sets. A nine-piece orchestra will play for the performances.

Adams House will add an Elizabethan apron to the regular stage for their production, presently being cast from members of the House. Female roles will be chosen some time in February.

Richard S. Emrich '60 will produce and William H. FitzHugh '60 will direct the first Shakespearean play to be performed in Adams House for several years.