Visitors Will Perform Selections From G & S

The Columbia Gilbert and Sullivan Society will present An Evening of Gilbert and Sullivan Saturday at Agassiz Theatre. Excerpts from Pirates of Penzance, Ruddigore, Patience, and Yeomen of the Guard will be featured.

Originally, the group was scheduled to perform Ruddigore in exchange for the New York visit of Harvard Gilbert and Sullivan Player's Yeomen of the Guard.

Princess Ida will be the spring production of the Gilbert and Sullivan Players, Joseph H. Gardner '60, president, announced last night.

Recommended Articles

The Very Model of an Operetta
W HEN DUTY CALLS, Frederic follows. Duty can be a harsh taskmaster, and in The Pirates of Penzance her demands
A Little Nice Music
The Yeomen of the Guard Book and Lyrics by W.S. Gilbert Music by Arthur Sullivan Music Directed by Robert Weingart
The Yeomen of the Guard
The work of Gilbert and Sullivan is opera as everyone would have it -- uproarious dialogue peppered with concise musical
PRODUCER OF "IOLANTHE" ENDORSES CENSORSHIP
Winthrop Ames '95, who is the producer of the two Gilbert and Sullivan revivals, "Iolanthe" and "The Pirates of Penzance,"
The Yeomen of the Guard
The spectacle of eight mustachioed Beefeaters singing through their mutton-chops ought to be enough to warm the cockles of anybody's
Ruddigore
Ruddigore, as presented by the Harvard Gilbert and Sullivan Players, is a very pleasant evening. If Mr. Philip Alston Stone,