Lacrosse Team To Face M.I.T.

Hoping to bounce back hard from Saturday's loss to Cornell, the Crimson lacrosse team will visit M.I.T. at 3 p.m. this afternoon. Last season, the Engineers upset the varsity 6 to 5, and went on to become Class C co-champions.

Apparently Tech has an even stronger aggregation this year. In a recent article in the M.I.T. newspaper, their coach, Ben Martin, termed the team "probably the best we've ever had."

Starting at attack for the varsity will be Dave Bohn, Nick Lamont, and Jerry Pyle, while Charlie Devens, Dick Parks, and Tim Morgan will be at midfield.

The defensive unit may be slightly different from the one which Coach Bruce Munro has selected to start in previous games this season. As usual, Lanny Keyes and Bron Thayer will hold down two of the positions, but either Mike Adair or Arnie Margolius--both second stringers when the season began--will open the game. Chris Stone will open in the nets.

The freshman lacrosse team, which upset Deerfield 10 to 5 last Saturday, will face the M.I.T. freshmen at 3:45 p.m. on the Business School field.