'Cliffe Names Seven to Run New Institute

A group of seven distinguished academicians, artists, and executives have been chosen to serve with President Bunting on the Executive Board of the recently announced Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. The Board will meet here on January 5 to begin formulating the Institute's program.

Included in the group are two members of the Faculty, Dean Bundy and Paul H. Buck, University Professor. The Institute also selected a former University Faculty member, Mrs. Charles M. Gray, a historian currently teaching at the University of Chicago.

The Arts will be represented by award winning playwright Lillian Hellman, whose latest work, "Toys in the Attic" is currently in its second season on Broad-way. Miss Hellman has spoken at the University in the past, and will be a Visiting Lecturer on English in the Spring.

Two well known executives, Alicia Patterson and Laurance Rockefeller '30 are also among the seven announced yesterday. Miss Patterson is the editor and publisher of Newsday, the Long Island daily newspaper, and a Director of The Fund for the Republic. Mr. Rockefeller is President of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

Rounding out the group is Vera Micheles Dean, an expert in international relations who is Director of the Foreign Policy Association.