Lenzner, Nelson Make All-Scholastic Team

Captain Terry Lenzner and Eric Nelson of the varsity football team have been named to the All-Ivy academic team announced by the College Sports Information Directors of America and the American Peoples Encyclopedia, co-sponsors of the selection.

Lenzner, a guard on the team and a Government concentrator, and Nelson, a tackle and Social Relations concentrator, are both seniors. Yale placed three men on the honorary eleven; Princeton and Penn placed two players on the squad.

The varsity also placed two men on Dartmouth's all-opponent team. Lenzner was named to the right guard spot and Bruce MacIntyre was placed at right halfback. MacIntyre's running, punting, and toughdown pass were instrumental in the Crimson's 9-6 triumph over the Indians last season. Undefeated Yale placed five men on the team, including star fullback Bob Blanchard, the only unanimous choice.

Yale also dominated the Ivy League coaches' first-string all-star team, which included no Crimson players. Bob Pillsbury, a senior, was edged out for one of the tackle spots by Columbia's Bob Asack.

Named to the second team with Pillsbury was end Bob Boyda. Lenzner and fullback Jim Nelson received honorable mention.