Undefeated Swimmers Will Meet Columbia, Penn on Weekend

The varsity swimming team goes on tour this weekend, meeting a weak Columbia team this afternoon and an even weaker Penn squad tomorrow.

Sporting a 9-0 record, Harvard coach Bill Brooks can experiment with his lineup, using the two meets as a leisurely line-up for. Yale next weekend, Columbia and Penn, both 0-5 in league competition, are fighting it out for last place.

The Columbia meet, to be held this afternoon in New York, will probably be the closer of the two. The Blue has a winning record, 7-6, in over-all competition, and managed to hold Navy to a 59-36 victory.

Lion captain Fred Storm set the University record in the 200-yard individual medley, but his time, 3:17.3, seems slow next to Crimson ace Bob Kaufmann's record of 2:05.8. John Modell may supply some competition in the 440-yard freestyle, but the extent of Columbia's scoring will depend on Brooks' mercy in naming his lineup.

On Saturday afternoon, the Crimson will meet a Penn team that has been reduced to less than a dosen men by injuries. The Quakers have managed to