Anderson, Bland, Howell Selected To All-Ivy Team

Six players from the Ivy champion Harvard hockey team have gained berths on the all-Ivy first and second sextets, selected by the six Ivy League coaches.

Crimson defensemen Bob Anderson and Harry Howell and goalie Bob Bland were named to the first all-Ivy sextet. Selected from Harvard to the second team were forwards Jim Dwinell, Dave Morse, and Stew Forbes. Anderson and Forbes, this year's captain, are seniors; Bland, Dwinell, and Morse are juniors; and Howell is a sophomore.

With Anderson, Howell and Bland on the first team are forwards Bob Moore and Jake Haertl of Dartmouth and John Cook of Princeton--the League's three eading scorers. Moore, a senior, and Cook, a sophomore, tied for the League's individual scoring lead with 24 points each. Haertl, a senior, trailed by only one point with 23 for second place in the scoring race.

On the second team with Dwinell, Forbes, and Morse are defensemen Tom Cranna of Dartmouth and Ken MacLean of Yale and goalie Rod McGarry of Brown. McGarry and MacLean are seniors; Cranna is a junior.

Bland Stops 99 Shots

Anderson, Howell, and Bland were responsible for Harvard's record of only 16 goals allowed in ten league games. Bland finished with an .891 percentage of saves with 99 saves and 12 goals allowed. McCarry's percentage was .889 with 370 saves and 46 goals allowed.

Dwinell scored 16 goals in league play for third place in individual scoring. Morse scored 12 for fifth place, and Forbes scored 11 for a tie for a sixth place with Howell.