Quincy, Leverett ash to Decide Swimming Title

confident teams of House swimming will square off Thursday at 5 p.m. IAB pool, for the honor of meeting Yale counterparts Saturday in the House-College competition. Both and Leverett, finished the regular with 7-1 records, necessitating a .

Leverett swimmers are hoping to their previous records, and expect story in one of the two relay events e them the House championship. At the attitude of the swimmers was got a better man in every event. "shouldn't we win?"

losing their first meet of the to Kirkland House, Quincy went downing Leverett 32-18 in team's first encounter. Swimming stroke for Quincy will be Thomas gell '63. His time is about 34 . In the freestyle, Quincy will put I. Mayers '62, swimming in Thomas Lightbody '63 does the but-in 28, and in the backstroke is , whose time is a little under . These four also make up the relay team. Kenneth R. Brown, Jr. competes in the freestyle relay for .

Leverett will swim John P. Arnold '63 breaststroke. Freestyler Ivan H. '63 swims the 50 in about 26 se while Raimund G. Vanderwell, Jr. John M. Kasdan '61 have been d in 27. Completing the Leverett are Ralph E. Miller '61 in the but- and Lawrence J. Lewis '62, back-r. The swimmers and their events undergo considerable juggling at de Thursday.

will bring its winning and runner- to Cambridge Saturday, so both will get a chance to compete. The hoping for a repeat of last year's Starting time on Saturday is